A comprehensive automated embedded system course should use real-world and practical examples for software architecture.
What should be an ideal automotive embedded course curriculum?
You can expect the following contents in the whole course:
1. Automotive embedded system introduction:
- An elaborate introduction to the Automotive embedded courses.
- A basic overview and fundamentals of various domains in the automotive system.
2. Model-based development introduction and automotive communication protocol overview:
- FlexRay protocol and CAN overview.
- The demands regarding the development of software in the automotive industry.
- Model-based development introduction in a MATLAB environment.
3. Process overview and model-based development in MATLAB:
- Analysis of requirements.
- Parameter of configuration settings.
- Creating a data dictionary.
4. MAAB (MathWorks Automotive Advisory Board) guidelines:
- Overview of the MATLAB automotive board process (advisory).
- Code generation and stimulation.
- The guidelines briefly include the keys to achieving;
- Problem-free system integration
- Uniform appearance of code, documentation, and models.
- Readable models tinyzonetv
- Reusable models
- Model exchanging without any problem
- An effective and simple process
- Understandable presentations
- Professional documentation.
- Fast changes in the
- Subcontractor’s cooperation.
- Handing over predeveloped projects or research to develop products.
5. Techniques of MBD validation:
- Validation and in-loop model testing.
- Validation and in-loop software testing.
- Validation and in-loop hardware testing.
6. Autosar introduction:
- Basics of AUTOSAR.
- Autosar Application layer and software components.
7. Autosar architecture part I:
- Basic software layer of Autosar.
- MCAL layer of Autosar.
- Services layer of Autosar.
8. Autosar architecture part II:
- Diagnostics of Autosar.
- Memstack of Autosar.
9. Autosar architecture part III:
- Autosar RTE anonig
- Complex drive of Autosar.
- Autosar C and OS Rules.
10. MATLAB Autosar model development:
- MATLAB Autosar SWCs modelling.
- Autosar coder vs Embedded coder.
- Code mapping and Autosar Editor.
11. ISO 26262 and automotive functional safety- I:
- Concepts of Automotive functional safety.
- ISO 26262 overview.
12. ISO 26262 and automotive functional safety- II:
- Different levels and safety standards.
- ISO 26262- II.
Note: An ideal automotive embedded course must include industry projects apart from the syllabus.
What is the requirement of industry projects in an automotive embedded course?
The project course should be ideally designed by industry experts who will reflect the industry standards. Learners will be exposed to the practical work and will gain practical understanding by working on industry projects. They will understand what it is like to work on a larger scale in the current industry. There should be a minimum of two industry projects in the program. filmefy
For example, developing the Traffic Jam Assistance feature in a MATLAB environment that will help the learners to develop a model based on the guidelines of model-based development (MBD). They can also work with the development of the Highway assistant (algorithm of lane change assistance) by using traction motor design tools according to model-based development (MBD) guidelines in a MATLAB environment.
You need to choose an automotive embedded curriculum or course by elaborately going through the syllabus design that should be done by industry experts. thedocweb This will help the learners achieve their goals and dream careers.